Evidently Spurrier wasn't a Dan fan......

patdog

May 28, 2007
I think it goes without saying that Spurrier and Foley have a hand in everything that pertains to the UF football program.

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
17 Paul Finebaum. He’s just a **** stirrer of the highest order. He knows nothing and only says what he thinks will create the strongest reaction from his dumb *** base.

Seriously, 17 him.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I don't like the little worm either but if you think Loafers fired Merlinz w/out consulting and getting the blessing of Spurrier and Foley you are delusional. What he said is accurate, like it and him or not

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
17 Paul Finebaum. He’s just a **** stirrer of the highest order. He knows nothing and only says what he thinks will create the strongest reaction from his dumb *** base.

Seriously, 17 him.

That is certainly the case here. He is making an allegation based on the flimsy premise that Spurrier hangs out with Loaferz in an obvious attempt to bait TOBC to make a statement.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Seriously, 17 him.

If he didn't get slid into the job by Alabama/Auburn fan base he couldn't even have anything but a radio show. He is awful on camera wooden and looks like a robot up there on stage. You put that together with his constant trolling and he's one of the worst sports personalities there is.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I don't like the little worm either but if you think Loafers fired Merlinz w/out consulting and getting the blessing of Spurrier and Foley you are delusional. What he said is accurate, like it and him or not

A broken watch is right twice a day.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

It's accurate, but what he said provided no insight whatsoever. Everybody knows Spurrier is still influential. Everybody knows they probably aren't pulling the trigger without getting his input and if he volunteered his input, that could start the ball rolling on firing. So basically he just said what every message board fan already knows.

That said, I could kind of see Spurrier not liking Dan's approach as far as relying on the system and not adding a lot of wrinkles. Spurrier had his system, but he also adjusted it. It wasn't a finished product and if he saw something he liked somewhere, he would incorporate it if it fit.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Funny how Finebaum was pimping out Dan for every job because State was the problem. Now that dick head looking cock sucker is crapping on Mullen. Finebaum knows nothing. He's just got friends in the SEC taking care of him.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
I think every football fan of an SEC school should read “Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer” and they would never take Finebaum seriously again. As icing on the cake, it takes place when Alabama wasn’t that great.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Of course he wasn't. He never was. He was quoted right after they hired him saying, "We need to get back to those top 5 recruiting classes". He knew deep down that would never happen.

I knew at that point that Dom would not work out there (most likely).

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Funny how Finebaum was pimping out Dan for every job because State was the problem. Now that dick head looking cock sucker is crapping on Mullen. Finebaum knows nothing. He's just got friends in the SEC taking care of him.
He was pimping him to Tennessee, not Florida. Read between the lines and quit the hot-taking, because your takes are not too dissimilar from Finebaum's.

Some of you seem to be living under a rock.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
He was pimping him to Tennessee, not Florida. Read between the lines and quit the hot-taking, because your takes are not too dissimilar from Finebaum's.

Some of you seem to be living under a rock.

Says the biggest loser in message board history who continually churns out a new identity because he has to run from the others.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login