Excellent SEC Shorts this week.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
That damned ”Supply Chain” just keeps screwing with everybody doesn’t it. They really did miss a chance to skewer Mississippi State.
Truth be told, I think the SEC Shorts folks were thinking it’d come across this way…

over it whatever GIF

Aug 15, 2011
Loved the part about not specifying wide receivers that can catch. They nailed that part about contractors. You better specify everything to the letter or they'll order the cheapest piece of crap!

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
But they missed a real opportunity with Mississippi State on this one.

They had one Monday ("SEC teams return to claim their Ls") that had Mississippi State and that faded 2013 Dak jersey. It wasn't really very funny but it did mention the '98 unis, so I guess someone in the writers room was paying attention last week.

patdog

May 28, 2007
They had one Monday ("SEC teams return to claim their Ls") that had Mississippi State and that faded 2013 Dak jersey. It wasn't really very funny but it did mention the '98 unis, so I guess someone in the writers room was paying attention last week.

I wish they’d get rid of that jersey. I guess the joke is we’re all still hanging in to the Dak era. Which isn’t exactly untrue. Hasn’t been too good for us since then.

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
I wish they’d get rid of that jersey. I guess the joke is we’re all still hanging in to the Dak era. Which isn’t exactly untrue. Hasn’t been too good for us since then.
I think you're giving them too much credit. I think they don't want to pay $130 for a jersey they hardly use.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login