Expectant/new parents of SPS

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I have a significant amount of State clothing that my 15 month old has grown out of. I'm not my mother, and I will not hold on to these until he has a little one of his own. I live in GA, so I don't have a community that would want them. Free to a good home. Send me a pm or dm or whatever they are called in this space.

ETA: @BulldogBlitz you're the closest to me. Got any surprises on the way?

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
I can't help you, but the amount of clothes we give away is just absolutely insane. We have a 4 and 3 year old. Although I think I finally convinced my wife to stop buying the nicer stuff. Both are little boys that spend all their time playing in the backyard. The amount of clothes ruined from mud, dirt, poop, and the occasional bit of blood from a scrape is unreal. We should probably buy stock in stain removers.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Got a spare Maroon is all that matters T shirt laying around?
I never wore mine when they gave them out, I put it in a gallon ziplock and it's still there growing daily in value**. I'm going to break that bad boy out next time we have a SixPack gathering at the blue tent or the short bus. I'll be the one in denim jorts, Maroon Is All That Matters tshirt, braided leather belt, black and white Adidas slides with black socks, black "Run DMC" bucket hat and a Russell parachute fabric warm up jacket drinking a big tall PBR!

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Bumping for a few reasons:

1) So more of you can appreciate the recipient's username, @RenardosUppercut messaged me from the delivery room. Congrats, brother!

2) To mention that many of these clothes going to him & his boy, were first shipped to me about a year ago by @goindhoo , who messaged me to offer them.

3) I think this could be a great thing for those of us out of State or just for those with youngin's in need of State gear to continuously pay it forward. I've recently learned these tiny things (chirren & State baby clothes) are expensive.

4) Am I overthinking it to mark on the inside with Sharpie: SPS "year received" & have that passed on to be marked for the next, & the next, etc?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Is a child really worthy to be considered a future Sixpacker if he/she doesn’t have a blue tent over its bassinet ?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login