Fair Comparison??

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
All-Star No GIF by NBA

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Well, Crews and White are the first teammates in the SEC to score a 100 runs and drive in 100 runs.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Don't think so.

Have to see how they do in the pros first. They are great college players, but Clark and Palmeiro were obviously a cut way above. Teams have had multiple 1st rounders before (I mean we just did again with Foscue and Westburg), but not guys that went on to HOF level careers in the MLB.

Reactions: Ghostman

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
LSU was one play away 3 times in ending their CWS run. The only no doubter was the final game. The rest? Just barely enough

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

blacklistedbully 2

Oct 14, 2020
i realize that, improvise, adapt and overcome.

That wasn't the championship series, we lost that game, then an elimination game to Miami after that.
That line drive not only turned a game we were cruising in, but forced our ace, Jeff Brantley to pitch a day sooner than we had planned and he had ever attempted before. And that game was one of the hottest on record. Jeff has said himself how he was completely worn out, nowhere close to his best.

That line drive was WAY more impactful than the one loss.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
That line drive not only turned a game we were cruising in, but forced our ace, Jeff Brantley to pitch a day sooner than we had planned and he had ever attempted before. And that game was one of the hottest on record. Jeff has said himself how he was completely worn out, nowhere close to his best.

That line drive was WAY more impactful than the one loss.
There is a very strong possibility that the line drive off of Gene Morgan’s ankle cost us a natty. That team had more talent than any other team in College baseball history. At least in my opinion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login