Fan Transfer Portal

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
If there is an amount, what amount of money would you have to be offered to transfer your status as a fan to another college or sports team as a Mississippi State fan, or any other sports team?

For me:
- State - $999 Quintillion
- Titans - $50 million
- Grizzlies - $1 million
- Braves - $500,000, or until Nashville gets an MLB team

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
If i could retire on it I would change who I am a fan for right now. I think this sums it up:

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
One invitation to a tailgate off McFarland Blvd: I'll hit 82 east quick.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
If there is an amount, what amount of money would you have to be offered to transfer your status as a fan to another college or sports team as a Mississippi State fan, or any other sports team?

For me:
- Titans - $50 million
- Grizzlies - $1 million
Being a state fan is like a sexual addiction. Of course, I’m the only one getting 17’d.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
My first reaction was “no amount” but five seconds later I realized it was probably $1.5 million-ish
But if I had to actively watch another team’s games, go on their message board, do Friday Fourplay for them, etc. it’d be $3million. The $1.5 million is to stop watching state

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Being a state fan is like a sexual addiction. Of course, I’m the only one getting 17’d.
And what makes it worse is that you choose to be a state fan. So, you’re only doing it to yourself… you’re doing IT to yourself. Gross. Wash your hands.

was21

May 29, 2007

For me:
- Titans - $50 million
- Grizzlies - $1 million

For me:
- Titans - $50 million
- Grizzlies - $1 million

For me:
- Titans - $50 million
- Grizzlies - $1 million
That wouldn't fit....like that lady on that commercial tells those people

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Hmmm, as a Mississippi State fan, I'm not sure the amount--but it's been pretty much steadily going down over about the past 12 months! **

Reactions: 85Bears

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I could try to leave, but my heart would still be in starkvegas no matter how much money I got

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
Hell. We are paying to be punished year in and year out to be fans. Might be easier to pay State to let us leave.

I say this tongue in cheek.

Been a fan since 1967. I ain't going no where now!

was21

May 29, 2007

For me:
- Titans - $50 million
- Grizzlies - $1 million
Having learned to embrace misery from an early age, attending and graduating from State affirmed and confirmed my malady...ain't enough money out there.

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010

There was a man who worked at a circus. His job was to clean up the elephant dung. Piles and piles of it, day after day, year after year. One day a wealthy man who had attended this same circus for years saw him wading, again, knee-deep through a pile of elephant crap. The wealthy man finally interrupted the worker and asked, "Hey, Joe, haven't you had enough of this? You are wasting your life away, wallowing in elephant excrement? I have watched you for years and I can see that you're a dedicated worker. Look, I can offer you a new job, right now, at my office -- clean, steady paycheck, with benefits, and with a pretty secretary. What about it?"

Joe replied without missing a beat, “What—and give up show business?”

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
“Show me the money”, I’ll either laugh in your face hysterically or ask who’s my new team? I’m for sale just as these players these days are.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
I can’t name an amount but it would be in the millions *AND* it would be that amount per year with a signing bonus and cost of living raises, payable in advance; not just a one-time payment. The first time they missed a payment or were late, I’d revert immediately to State. I just can’t help it. Is that bad?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login