Fantasy Football Question

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I got hit hard this week due to a bunch week 10 byes for a bunch of my players. Lead me to think, Is there a week to week matchup or playground league?

Let's say you have a 10 team league. Instead of having one draft at the beginning of the season there is a draft each week. Each week the draft is exclusively between you and your opponent so all players are elegible to each matchup. Therefore Lamar Jackson can be the QB for 5 teams in one week. This way byes, injuries, trades, waivers, etc would not matter since you pick the available players each week. It also prevents that colusion during the season where buds make silly trades for each other when one of their teams is out. It would all be based on your ability to pick that one single week.

One additional thing is there would be enough players for in game subs due to injury. So each week you would also setup starter and sub at each position. If your starter goes out due to injury during their game the sub automatically takes over and he counts for your total. If both get injured, the higher one counts. That would address that in game injury issue.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login