Fantasy Sleepers

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Who you got?

Must be rostered in less than 10% of leagues to count.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
10% is tough.

I like Okonkwo could end up a TE1 with Levis developing.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Demarcus Robinson with the Rams, especially if Kupp or Nacua can't stay healthy.

Chubby Hubbard will get a lot of volume with the Panthers until Jonathan Brooks comes back from injury. Typically get him around the 10th or 11th round.

hailmari1

Aug 29, 2017
Who you got?

10%?.. hmm, well, Malik Heath will play a decent amount. GB is fairly deep at WR but they do like him. Trey Benson and Jordan Mason will be solid handcuff RB options. Darnell Mooney could be a strong #2 WR for Cousins this year.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
10%?.. hmm, well, Malik Heath will play a decent amount. GB is fairly deep at WR but they do like him. Trey Benson and Jordan Mason will be solid handcuff RB options. Darnell Mooney could be a strong #2 WR for Cousins this year.
Fairly deep? Watson, Reed, Doubs, Wicks………..Heath.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
10%-
Braelon Allen-#2 rb
Bucky Irving -#2 rb

Ben Sinnott -TE

Tyler Boyd -wr

there’s more..but people are watching.👀

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Who you got?

If you’re the type of guy who streams the TE spot, take a look at Jonnu Smith in Miami. Miami has like 4 active receivers right now. They signed OBJ to be a #3 receiver but he’s hurt. I expect smith to be the number 3 target after Hill and Waddle, at least early in the season.

Reactions: aTotal360

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Jayden Reed is like a 6,7 or 8th round pick. Definitely not a sleeper…. At least by most people’s standards.
I consider him a sleeper because he is not know by most people and is worth much more than where hes ranked. I am going to take him earlier than most people would after st brown and one other good wr. I picked hom up off waivers lafe last year and he’s definitely undervalued

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I consider him a sleeper because he is not know by most people and is worth much more than where hes ranked. I am going to take him earlier than most people would after st brown and one other good wr. I picked hom up off waivers lafe last year and he’s definitely undervalued

Just curious….but if he’s worth more to you than where he’s ranked and your opinion is that nobody knows about him (maybe in your leagues or whatever) then why are you going to take him so early? Take him around his ADP (give or take) and reap the huge benefits if you’re right, with plenty of margin if you’re only half right or he gets hurt or whatever.

If you reach for him, you take him where he has to hit his ceiling to deliver on the pick, and there’s a much higher opportunity cost. If you legit think he’s the 3rd best WR as you stated, would you take him in the Top 10 if St. Brown and whoever the other guy is are both off the board? Or, are you saying that in your drafts you are targeting him as your WR3?

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Just curious….but if he’s worth more to you than where he’s ranked and your opinion is that nobody knows about him (maybe in your leagues or whatever) then why are you going to take him so early? Take him around his ADP (give or take) and reap the huge benefits if you’re right, with plenty of margin if you’re only half right or he gets hurt or whatever.

If you reach for him, you take him where he has to hit his ceiling to deliver on the pick, and there’s a much higher opportunity cost. If you legit think he’s the 3rd best WR as you stated, would you take him in the Top 10 if St. Brown and whoever the other guy is are both off the board? Or, are you saying that in your drafts you are targeting him as your WR3?
I got him last year off waivers and he helped me win my league down the stretch. I already have michael pittman and
Plan to draft st brown first round then one more good receiver(not reed) Im not taking reed that early and
Most dont know about him. Hes not ranked in the top 30. I plan on taking him as a fourth reciever and i think he will still be around. Hes just a productive player that broke out late last season.

As an aside anthony richardson is being hyped as a #6 qb in fantasy which does not make sense. Hes horrible

Reactions: Perd Hapley

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I don't know about sleepers, but I'll share something I've done 3 years in a row that has worked out well.

I take Kelce in the 2nd round every draft. His differential over every other TE in the league over the course of a season has been beneficial.

It'll blow up at some point, but I'm doing it again.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I got him last year off waivers and he helped me win my league down the stretch. I already have michael pittman and
Plan to draft st brown first round then one more good receiver(not reed) Im not taking reed that early and
Most dont know about him.

I think Reed’s a good pick too but I think a lot of sharps do know about him. He’s currently got an ADP of 60.1 on Underdog, which is late 5th to late 6th round, depending on your league size.

Hes not ranked in the top 30. I plan on taking him as a fourth reciever and i think he will still be around. Hes just a productive player that broke out late last season.
Its going to be really hard for him to be your 4th WR unless you have a really small league (like 8 teams or something), or unless you’re going with a zero-RB build. See above.

As an aside anthony richardson is being hyped as a #6 qb in fantasy which does not make sense. Hes horrible

No idea how good he will be in real life, he wasn’t healthy long enough to really show one way or the other what he could do. But, he will play all the snaps, and the hype is based on his running ability which is like gold when it comes to drafting QB’s in fantasy. 135 rushing yards and 4 TD’s in only 3.5 games last year…..that projects out to 700 yards and 19 TD’s (!!!!) over the course of a 17 game season. His potential is that the Colts will use him like Philly does with Hurts, and he’ll rack up huge weeks from the rushing upside. And in your case, there’s extra appeal because you have Pittman and can do the stack.

There are a few other QB’s you can find later in the draft that may have the same upside though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 85Bears

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I think Reed’s a good pick too but I think a lot of sharps do know about him. He’s currently got an ADP of 60.1 on Underdog, which is late 5th to late 6th round, depending on your league size.

Its going to be really hard for him to be your 4th WR unless you have a really small league (like 8 teams or something), or unless you’re going with a zero-RB build. See above.

No idea how good he will be in real life, he wasn’t healthy long enough to really show one way or the other what he could do. But, he will play all the snaps, and the hype is based on his running ability which is like gold when it comes to drafting QB’s in fantasy. 135 rushing yards and 4 TD’s in only 3.5 games last year…..that projects out to 700 yards and 19 TD’s (!!!!) over the course of a 17 game season. His potential is that the Colts will use him like Philly does with Hurts, and he’ll rack up huge weeks from the rushing upside. And in your case, there’s extra appeal because you have Pittman and can do the stack.
Yea im sure the guys playing for blood lnow about Reed but i doubt most people in
My league do or even on this board. I play in a 16 team league. My philosophy is spend high picks on fop flite receivers it works >>>rb as your #1 priority imo

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Yea im sure the guys playing for blood lnow about Reed but i doubt most people in
My league do or even on this board. I play in a 16 team league. My philosophy is spend high picks on fop flite receivers it works >>>rb as your #1 priority imo
Please notify me the minute there is an opening in this league.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
My philosophy is spend high picks on fop flite receivers it works >>>rb as your #1 priority imo

This strategy certainly can work and has for many people. And how likely it is to work can depend on your league settings. For example, in a 0.5ppr league with 3 WR spots, WR’s are pretty much just as valuable as RB’s, if not more valuable in some cases.

But, a RB with a guaranteed 18-20+ touches per game that also catches the ball is still the most valuable fantasy asset there is, especially because there are so few of them. Really hard to shun a CMC, Bijon, or Breece Hall for anyone else in the first round….if you are lucky enough for them to fall to you.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
This strategy certainly can work and has for many people. And how likely it is to work can depend on your league settings. For example, in a 0.5ppr league with 3 WR spots, WR’s are pretty much just as valuable as RB’s, if not more valuable in some cases.

But, a RB with a guaranteed 18-20+ touches per game that also catches the ball is still the most valuable fantasy asset there is, especially because there are so few of them. Really hard to shun a CMC, Bijon, or Breece Hall for anyone else in the first round….if you are lucky enough for them to fall to you.
Ive won fhe league 2 out of the last 3 years. I go wr heavy and have a top 5 qb. My backs have been very mediocre. I take flyers on kickser st/d and have had good tightends

Reactions: Perd Hapley

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I got him in the 8th in SPS League….but my competition is very mid.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I got him in the 8th in SPS League….but my competition is very mid.
That’s what I’m saying, average fant players aren’t that aware of him. he didn’t even come onto the scene until last third of last season. I think his qb will provide plenty of opportunities, Love is pretty good.
im not drifting him early but mid to late he will,probably still be
be there.

2 keepers, I kept rb Montgomery and Pittman wr , let Christian Kirk no rhqmondre Stevenson go. Back of my mind im thinking Lawrence is going to have a big year and anthony Richardson sucks.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
Like i said, I got Reed in the 8th . But my true sleeper pick was also a Packer….because Love is good. Dontayvian Wicks. He can ball too.

My other sleeper, Backup since I have Achane, is Jaylen Wright. Hard to imagine Mostert and Achane both going a full season not getting banged up.

Reactions: 85Bears
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login