Feels like.........

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
we're about to enter a MSU football nuclear winter. New AD walking on egg shells, fired a first year HC before the season ends, replacement coach list with slim pickings, being physically worn down by our rival in the last game, being severely out recruited by the same rival, losing most of the experienced players on the team, many others headed to the portal, OK & TX coming into the league pushing us even further down (if that's possible), and increasing fan apathy for the future (of course, including me). Hope I'm wrong, but it may be a long time before we recover from our recent past. However, this would be the opportune time to chairback the entire stadium with new leg room and wider chairs for our fat butts. A 50K fully chairbacked stadium would be fine at this time and the foreseeable future until we do work our way back up in the SEC pecking order.

Ddog

May 24, 2023
I didn’t notice the fan apathy tonight….chairbacks would be nice.

Will Rogers.sixpack

Sep 25, 2022
And that’s why our next coach needs to be someone who has a system on offense that is totally different from what the rest of the sec sees every week. Maybe defensively too. The talent gap is widening and this gorilla warfare is the smart and only logical way to expect to neutralize the talent gap more times than not. Anything else is asinine and is not a logical argument.

Reactions: blitz2Win

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
we're about to enter a MSU football nuclear winter. New AD walking on egg shells, fired a first year HC before the season ends, replacement coach list with slim pickings, being physically worn down by our rival in the last game, being severely out recruited by the same rival, losing most of the experienced players on the team, many others headed to the portal, OK & TX coming into the league pushing us even further down (if that's possible), and increasing fan apathy for the future (of course, including me). Hope I'm wrong, but it may be a long time before we recover from our recent past. However, this would be the opportune time to chairback the entire stadium with new leg room and wider chairs for our fat butts. A 50K fully chairbacked stadium would be fine at this time and the foreseeable future until we do work our way back up in the SEC pecking order.
But I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Jk it was $450/night with a 2 night minimum.

• Wow
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Go to bed.

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
What a losers mentality. No wonder we are perceived so poorly as a program. We were a decent 9-4 team last year. Due to some unfortunate circumstances we had to make a very last min coaching hire. We went with an unexperienced guy within our own system, and it just didn’t work out. It’s not like this one bad season amongst a buch of decent to good seasons (over the last 13 years) is going to put us into a death sentence. Let’s elevate our program with a great hire instead of sticking our head down and saying we’re poor ole MSU

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login