Feldman says “Bobo isn’t happening and never was”

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Well, god let's hope not. But there are worse I option. I hope we we are still talking to a couple of big time play callers

Reactions: mo7888
Sep 2, 2012
Starting to feel like Mason Miller promotion to OC as option B or C. I'm ok with it if so. He's pretty highly regarded, has OC experience, should be affordable, would keep a little continuity with the staff, and could keep some of the air raid system since our roster is designed for that (hopefully with a little modification). (Now that I have come to grips with that, go ahead and bank on it to be someone completely different).**

Chucksizzle

Dec 17, 2022
Starting to feel like Mason Miller promotion to OC as option B or C. I'm ok with it if so. He's pretty highly regarded, has OC experience, should be affordable, would keep a little continuity with the staff, and could keep some of the air raid system since our roster is designed for that (hopefully with a little modification). (Now that I have come to grips with that, go ahead and bank on it to be someone completely different).**
That would be a good move but I’m doubtful. Seems all the coaches Leach hired are going to be let go.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I mean, if that were the case, wouldn’t be have likely called plays in the bowl game?

Reactions: drumrcraig

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
We aren’t looking for OC’s who are affordable. We offered Briles north of $1.6M

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm thinkin' Bobo took the analyst position in order to work his way back on the field at UGA and is staying put for that very purpose.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login