Fight up north?

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Need to be more specific. Talking about UM, Russia vs Canada, JL socks & BoomBoom meeting up somewhere to throw down over inflation?

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The situation is becoming volatile and could have serious economic ramifications for the world. Apparently, in the latest bargaining agreement,....

...Santa and the Elves could not come to accord on a collective bargaining agreement. A lock-out looks unavoidable as both sides refuse to meet. A represenative for Mr. Claus stated that some of the demands requested by the Elves' was "non-negotiable"

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Is this a story about Malik Heath getting his *** kicked during a spring practice drill?

Do tell...

Feb 15, 2007
Ole Miss' Isheem Young (who transferred from Iowa State) has a broken jaw from a fight, allegedly caused by Malik Heath (who transf...nevermind). Regardless who did it, Young's jaw is wired shut for 12 weeks and will miss spring ball. Young originally told people it was a wreck but that was debunked. Transfers causing that riff raff...

FISHDAWG

Dec 27, 2009
Ole Miss' Isheem Young (who transferred from Iowa State) has a broken jaw from a fight, allegedly caused by Malik Heath (who transf...nevermind). Regardless who did it, Young's jaw is wired shut for 12 weeks and will miss spring ball. Young originally told people it was a wreck but that was debunked. Transfers causing that riff raff...

did he also kick him and run**

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Not sure about the meetup, but if we're fighting I'm going to request a champion to fight in my stead, as is my right.. I select glfr to fight in my place.

I really can't lose in that scenario.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Not sure about the meetup, but if we're fighting I'm going to request a champion to fight in my stead, as is my right.. I select glfr to fight in my place.

I really can't lose in that scenario.

Who is the Mountain and who is getting their skull crushed?

Hellsyeah

May 22, 2013
After doing a little research, this fine young gent was arrested for armed robbery of a gas station a few years back

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
You talking about 10-2 the team that ran circles around our pathetic defense last November?

Last edited:

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
But seriously, who among us has never broken a Reb's jaw? Isn't that, like, a right of passage?

There was a Bo Wallace pic back in the day. And that was "friendly fire".

At least, I think the recipient of the punch was a rebel. Someone can verify if not.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
You talking about 10-2 the team that ran circles around our pathetic defense last November?

Their offensive numbers in the Egg Bowl were pretty much in line with every other conference game they played last year if not slightly worse, outside of Alabama (even then, it was only about a 100 yard and 10 point difference).

Maybe I’m misunderstanding the point of your post, though.

Last edited:

coach66

Mar 5, 2009
Well he punched a felon so maybe he’s trying to

Turn his life around. Ole miss win at all costs is going to cost.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Who among us has not wielded a gat during the wee hours at a 7/11 while requesting the cash register contents?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login