Final Four Info

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
This ranks up there w/ Steve's Rose Bowl prediction. We've beaten up on the Portugese Orphanage All Star Teams and now we are going to the Final 4
We made the tournament last year solely off of the strength of our defense because our offense couldn't score. We return all 5 starters and add multiple offensive WEAPONS that are now proving they can make 3's in game. This team will be a force to be reckoned with come March.

Reactions: BonzoGoesToCollege

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
This ranks up there w/ Steve's Rose Bowl prediction. We've beaten up on the Portugese Orphanage All Star Teams and now we are going to the Final 4
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
We made the tournament last year solely off of the strength of our defense because our offense couldn't score. We return all 5 starters and add multiple offensive WEAPONS that are now proving they can make 3's in game. This team will be a force to be reckoned with come March.
I don’t want to be Debbie downer, but we keep hanging our hat on returning all starters…who couldn’t score last year. I get it, the new guys should help. But what if our players who couldn’t shoot by the time they were 20, still can’t shoot when they are now 21?
I’m not down on this team. We’ve been so bad for so long, last year looked great. Shirley we continue to improve this year.

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
I don’t want to be Debbie downer, but we keep hanging our hat on returning all starters…who couldn’t score last year. I get it, the new guys should help. But what if our players who couldn’t shoot by the time they were 20, still can’t shoot when they are now 21?
I’m not down on this team. We’ve been so bad for so long, last year looked great. Shirley we continue to improve this year.
The point is that we added dudes that can score, not necessarily that the guys on the team will be shooting better, however, I do think Tolu's FT percentage will go up. That alone would win us at least 3 more games that we lost last year.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login