Final Four

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I could care less who wins, but watch for this to happen. The first half they're letting them knock each other all around the court and not blowing the whistle. I saw one play where the defender was shoved down and then the guy who made the shot fell on top of him. Nothing. In the second half, they will whistle every bump or anything that might remotely look like a foul, and this game will be decided on the free throw line. I would almost bet the bank on it. They have officiated this way throughout the tournament. Unless of course, it's a blowout.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I bet the ending of the FAU game was great. Would’ve been great if HULU wasn’t glitching.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
The refs determined the outcome of the game. That was ridiculous. I wonder if the NCAA or Vegas runs the officiating crews.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I missed the free throws making the difference, but there were many more free throws for both teams
in the second half that would've given it to San Diego if they had made them. What a crazy chain of events the last minute of that game. Need to watch out for Miami in the second game. They have been playing some really good basketball down the stretch.

No I still don't care who wins this game either.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
It’s been a crazy tournament for the most part and then there’s UConn just obliterating everybody they play.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login