finally got COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
It took almost two years. My girlfriend tested positive first, so I knew it was coming.

Day 2 and 3 were the worst. I was just taking OTC medication.

Day 3 I was prescribed medication including Ivermectin by a medical doctor. Day 4 I was more than 50% better. Day 5 I was basically fully recovered. Within 24 hours of first doses of prescribed medication I was feeling significantly better. Within 48 hours I was feeling 100% better.

The first doctor I met via tele-health laughed at me when I asked about Ivermectin. I guess they wanted me to pay them just to recommend the OTC medication I was already taking. I got a second opinion and told the second doctor the first doctor wouldn't consider Ivermectin. They said, "I bet they laughed at you."

If you get COVID, I recommend seeking attention from a doctor that will at least consider the available options.

Stay safe and healthy out there!

Mafiadawg

Nov 5, 2013
If you get covid, I recommend you just chilling out and taking some Tylenol and stop talking about it.

Last edited:

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Whatever you do on Day 3 with omicron, whether it’s monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, a Z-Pack, or drinking out of a fine bottle of Bourbon….will have you well on the way to recovery on Day 4.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Everyone is going to get it sooner or later. Can't escape it. You can't run from and you can't hide. It is air borne and you will come into contact. The shots don't stop you from spreading or catching it. Mask do not work. Plus it keeps mutating. Just live your life.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Dr Michael Osterholm said on his Podcast that the Ommicron already is mutating. China did a great job engineering this virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login