Finebaum on Cohen and Auburn

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Caught part of his show by accident. Man did he hammer Cohen and Auburn. Basically said that Freeze' hiring showed a lack of integrity on Auburn's part and showed that Cohen is just a puppet. He pulled no punches and I liked it.

Edited to ad: I know most on here (including me) don't like Finebaum but he was spot on on this IMO.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
The part of Finebaums show where he has journalist and industry people on for interviews is great. He’s well connected and he asks good questions. The part of his show where Darrel fron Reform calls in to rant about Sabans haircut is basically unwatchable unless your an inbred Bama fan.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
His dislike of Mississippi State is genuine. What he doesn’t understand is that Alabama can’t go undefeated unless there is someone for Alabama to defeat.
I don't think the S.O.B. really likes anything or anybody not affiliated with Bama .

Reactions: Fang1

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Caught part of his show by accident. Man did he hammer Cohen and Auburn. Basically said that Freeze' hiring showed a lack of integrity on Auburn's part and showed that Cohen is just a puppet. He pulled no punches and I liked it.

Edited to ad: I know most on here (including me) don't like Finebaum but he was spot on on this IMO.
Yet next year he will be buddy buddy and friendly when the SEC meetings are taking place.

Guy is a master troll. Got to give it to him. And it’s made him rich.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012

I don't watch FB but glad he laid into Cohen and AU. They both equally suck.

Reactions: patdog

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
If he's not a coward, he sure acts like one. Lane lit into him before the Alabama game, he wouldn't even look at him, all he did was stare at his paper.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
In the 90's, Ole Miss and Alabama fans were convinced that Finebaum hated them. As for Mississippi State? He doesn't hate us....doesn't even think about us.

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011

I may be wrong but didn’t he have Freeze on? Someone said he did.

was21

May 29, 2007
He defended Freeze, Bjork, and OM every step of the way. Never went back after the truth came out. He just doesn’t like Cohen.
Bad blood between Finebaum and Cohen going back at least to Moorehead error. Google the interview when SEC Nation show was in Starkville. Also, he loves him some OM.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
In the 90's, Ole Miss and Alabama fans were convinced that Finebaum hated them. As for Mississippi State? He doesn't hate us....doesn't even think about us.
He's toned down the rhetoric since he works for the SEC Network, but on his radio show he used to refer to Starkville as Starkghanistan.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Caught part of his show by accident. Man did he hammer Cohen and Auburn. Basically said that Freeze' hiring showed a lack of integrity on Auburn's part and showed that Cohen is just a puppet.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login