Finebaum say &tate is the worst team in college football

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Dead Silence GIF by Studios 2016

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg and Mr. Cook

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
The old radio host from Birmingham really goes out on a limb doesn’t he?

No doubt there are a few people that will give him the attention he wants and run to the defense.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I haven't listened to him for years, probably 10 or more. But I still remember Phyllis, Legend, Darrell from Columbus GA, Jim and Jim, Harvey Updyke, and probably my favorite was Shane. Or maybe the favorite should be Tammy, "Paaaaul, Paaaaaul,". Do any of them ever call still?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Unless we learn to stop the run he might be right at least in fb. Fbs teams have pretty much scored at will on us. And we struggle to run the ball again everyone we have played so far. At least designed rb runs

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Just how god awful is EKU?
When I heard their starting QB transferred from Western Illinois, whatever worries I had (maybe 1) about that game vanished.

The Leathernecks were the Hail State of the Missouri Valley Football Conference before they moved down a level to the OVC.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
I haven't listened to him for years, probably 10 or more. But I still remember Phyllis, Legend, Darrell from Columbus GA, Jim and Jim, Harvey Updyke, and probably my favorite was Shane. Or maybe the favorite should be Tammy, "Paaaaul, Paaaaaul,". Do any of them ever call still?
The Tammy is dead IIRC. I belive it was a car wreck.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I still put it on occasionally and mute it until there is an interview I might be interested in. Legend, Darrell and Jim from T-town are still around with a new handful of wanna be famous FB callers as regulars. Tammy died awhile back and thinking Phyllis and the other drunk Jim may have as well.
FB is still as big of a shlt disturber and DB as ever and even doubles down now by rerunning his Get Up hot takes on the show.
That said, despite "everybody hating him and nobody watching" I have to grudgingly give the SOB props for somehow still cranking along.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
paul is a 17ing idiot and so is anyone who watches/listens to his show. Anyone who calls into his show is completely brain dead. I am more than half convinced that the "callers" are just actors.

Every time I hear a call in show I'm reminded of this quote from the late great George Carlin:

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

DeeEE!

Dec 19, 2023
He's awful. Haven't listened in forever. He's always going to talk crap about MSU. He's made a career with getting folks to yell on his show. It was funny with Kiffin called him out at Media Days this year for what he said about him being the Miley Cyrus of college football. He wasn't expecting that, I give Credit to Kiffin for that.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
We suck and don't doubt it but I don't give a **** what that *** hole thinks. He can go to hell. He has no credibility. He has made a living off being a good bull *******. Look at the ******. He is the most unathletic person on TV. He only knows what he hears from other poeple.

Reactions: Chesusdog and LADog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
In all my years, I have never listened to 60 seconds of his show and have never understood the attraction.

When I saw him SEC Saturday, I thought he was a hack. I honestly thought he was a cartoon character.
We may suck, but at least give me someone who matters who says that we suck.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
I think Pawl should come on down and show these boys how to play some foosball. Maybe he can jump on into the bull in the ring drill.

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
He’s someone who should’ve never gotten any recognition from the start. Never played sports, not athletic, doesn’t care to understand the sport either. He’s only around to ruffle feathers and stir the pot. The fact he has made all this money really depresses me about the world we live in.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
There must be a lot of people that like the show for the SEC NW to keep him. I don’t get it tho. I have no desire to listen to him talk to Jim from Tuscaloosa.
Bama fans love him. They love his drama on the calls.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login