Fire everyone of these

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
17ing clowns

Disturbing Stephen King GIF

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Agreed!

I see maybe 2 more wins. I see a lost team.... and it stems from a lost staff.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Well like somebody else said on another post they are going to say we are transitioning away from the AR and that's hard to do. Give them another year or two. Blah blah blah. These guys shoulda been hard in the portal this past year. They knew what they had and what they needed.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Well like somebody else said on another post they are going to say we are transitioning away from the AR and that's hard to do. Give them another year or two. Blah blah blah. These guys shoulda been hard in the portal this past year. They knew what they had and what they needed.
Let’s sign Spivey (ineligible), Goede and roberson(even though there is a log jam of 4 star receivers) and not sign one defensive lineman. that right there tells you all you need to know about the ”brain trust” running this program.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I’m going to need someone to explain what defense we are transitioning from/into then

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login