Fire Lemonis and GoThrow…

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I hope Coach Parker chose to rent instead of buy.
For real talk about a bad career move. Never go with a guy on the hot seat or anywhere close

That’s when I kinda learned that Arnett might not be too bright, even if he was a serviceable DC. He interviewed with Orgeron after 2020

patdog

May 28, 2007
For real talk about a bad career move. Never go with a guy on the hot seat or anywhere close

That’s when I kinda learned that Arnett might not be too bright, even if he was a serviceable DC. He interviewed with Orgeron after 2020
I thought he had been told to find another job. I don’t think he left a good South Carolina job to jump into this shitshow voluntarily.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I thought he had been told to find another job. I don’t think he left a good South Carolina job to jump into this shitshow voluntarily.
Dont think so. It’s easy to pile on Lemonis but at the time that was considered a big time hire. SCs pitching last year was good. I think we basically outbid them.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Nah...S.Carolina was wanting to keep him...they just were not willing to match our offer.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
He has a two year contract here and making way more than S.Carolina was willing to pay.
2 year contract doesn’t matter. He’ll be looking for a job if lemonis gets canned. Any new coach will want to bring in his own pitching guy

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
2 year contract doesn’t matter. He’ll be looking for a job if lemonis gets canned. Any new coach will want to bring in his own pitching guy
We'll have to buy him out....it will depend on who the HC hire is.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Yep and coaches want to coach. So the 2 contract means very little.
It doesn't...other than we'll have to buy his last year out which he's making really good money.The good news is that it'll cost far less to fire this staff this year than it would cost last year.

Reactions: HuntDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login