Fire them all

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
We all know they're coming back unless they leave on their own. Just let them play out the one year contract if they stay. They aren't doing anything anyway.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The last two weeks have destroyed whatever goodwill we had built from just our pitching staff's improvement. The errors and mistakes that we have made, combined with our horrendous hitting approach have made me decide that I will not be unhappy whatever we decide to do for about head coaching.

There is one thing... we have to change our hitting staff. I really don't think we could make another decision other than replacing our hitting staff.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The last two weeks have destroyed whatever goodwill we had built from just our pitching staff's improvement. The errors and mistakes that we have made, combined with our horrendous hitting approach have made me decide that I will not be unhappy whatever we decide to do for about head coaching.

There is one thing... we have to change our hitting staff. I really don't think we could make another decision other than replacing our hitting staff.
Well recruiting hitting base running game management. Piss poor.

basedawg

Aug 22, 2012
I think we won one weekend series on the road this year. May be just Sec series.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well recruiting hitting base running game management. Piss poor.
That goes, well all of it goes under head coaching. I will let you make a decision from that what you will. I'm not a big enough contributor to have a very big opinion. Probably not any opinion at all. I'm just a fan.

Reactions: patdog

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
What are y’all blathering on about? This loss clearly lies at the feet of Long.***

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
The most Coach Lemonis coached game on display tonight. It is very fitting to put this out in grand fashion for the regional. Baserunning, errors, pitching decisions, walks, non-hitting, it's all on display.
I told a buddy who’s a non SEC fan but his team is a Mid Major baseball fan that this game was a microcosm of our entire year wrapped into one.
Now I do not think think the entire top of 9th was, pretty much the rest was absolutely it.
Incredibly pathetic!
And he had seen us play maybe 2 games all year.
A college baseball fan but was like Wow!
This is MS St baseball right now ?

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022

Bull ****. Should have fired that fat 17 on the tarmac.

Good luck raising money now…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login