First post honest question..."first topic"

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
Why can't we be the game changers in stadium experience for football and basketball? We have a damn fine view of the field for baseball; why not design our football and basketball with the same mindset. I'd love to go to concessions and still view the field or court. I understand there may some circumstances that may limit field of view but at least give the illusion that the court or field is in view from getting stinky cups or a hot dog.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Years ago I took a big whiff of the stink cups and the smell has been forever burned into my nostril

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
That’s simple, $$$$$$ I just read an article about Orange Beach Al building a foot/soccer stadium and a gym at their new high school. Over 46 million and that’s only going to seat about 3300 for football and about 1500 for basketball. I bet it would cost the better part of a billion dollars to build a new football stadium and a new arena.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Why can't we be the game changers in stadium experience for football and basketball? We have a damn fine view of the field for baseball; why not design our football and basketball with the same mindset. I'd love to go to concessions and still view the field or court. I understand there may some circumstances that may limit field of view but at least give the illusion that the court or field is in view from getting stinky cups or a hot dog.
What if we had someone carry concessions around in a basket and sell them to you while you remain in your seat? Cokes, popcorn, hot dogs. The works.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
How bout we concentrate on just getting our students to show up?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login