First Woman Ever Plays in a D-1 Men's Baseball Game.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
As much as I despise Men playin' in Women's Sports, I don't have problem with this as long as it's meritocracy based and not affirmative action. When channel surfing, I often stop a minute and watch some Women's Softball because I find them extraordinarily talented (some talented on another front others not so much) and fun to watch.
And as y'all can see from this article, I don't get my news from just one side of the isle. LOL.

Reactions: paindonthurt

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
As much as I despise Men playin' in Women's Sports, I don't have problem with this as long as it's meritocracy based and not affirmative action. When channel surfing, I often stop a minute and watch some Women's Softball because I find them extraordinarily talented (some talented on another front others not so much) and fun to watch.
And as y'all can see from this article, I don't get my news from just one side of the isle. LOL.

I'm thinking this won't be a long term trend.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

Can she coach?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Can she transfer midseason? We could use some help here.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Can she dunk?

Chicago Bulls Dunk GIF by NBA

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
In high school we had girls play on the guys soccer team because we were just starting and didn’t have enough players for girls teams. The girls on our team earned their spot and their playing time.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006

She is courageous and brave!***********

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Does she use the same locker room as the men? Or do they have to make an exception for her? That's where the endless problems lie. On the surface, I don't think anywhere cares if a woman wants to try out men's sports, if they are there due to ability.

Enter @mstateglfr for Thread Destruction.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Does she use the same locker room as the men? Or do they have to make an exception for her? That's where the endless problems lie. On the surface, I don't think anywhere cares if a woman wants to try out men's sports, if they are there due to ability.

Enter @mstateglfr for Thread Destruction.
I'm sure we have locker rooms for women which is what I'd prefer. I really don't care either but found the story interesting. And Yes, as long as it's merit based I'm cool with it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login