Fla WR Jacob Copeland enters portal...

Fogdog

Oct 6, 2014
This was one of Mullen's first big recruits back in 2018. Florida's leading receiver this year. This dude's a hoss, and we need to jump on him now...welcome him to the air raid!!

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
This was one of Mullen's first big recruits back in 2018. Florida's leading receiver this year. This dude's a hoss, and we need to jump on him now...welcome him to the air raid!!
Kiffin’s on it, he and Phil Knight are discussing recruiting NIL’s at the airport right now.**

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
According to Shane Matthew's Florida did not have one single reciever on the team that could start at Miss State. So not sure being there leading reciever means too much. Like being the tallest kid at midget camp

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
According to Shane Matthew's Florida did not have one single reciever on the team that could start at Miss State. So not sure being there leading reciever means too much. Like being the tallest kid at midget camp
You know you're awful when you can't get a WR to Florida. I thought his handling of AJ Brown was rough, but he saved his best work for down there.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Maybe Shane is a Mullen hater but you see what a high flying offense they put on the field. I figure his assessment was spot on. Shane should know.

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
You know you're awful when you can't get a WR to Florida. I thought his handling of AJ Brown was rough, but he saved his best work for down there.

Its truly amazing how poor a job he did of accumulating talent at Florida, of all places. That’s easily a top 10 easiest job to accumulate talent at.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login