Flight Tracking Season

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I haven't seen a thread created yet, and none of these flights mean anything, but just figured I'd stir the pot a little bit:

View attachment 449181

Flights coming from Arlington, TX and Bowling Green, KY this morning... are we getting the Stoops brothers?***
Among my many poorly vetted, yet steadfast theories is that Kentucky only got good under Mark Stoops after Bob Stoops "retired". Mark is a proxy agent.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
I haven't seen a thread created yet, and none of these flights mean anything, but just figured I'd stir the pot a little bit:

View attachment 449181

Flights coming from Arlington, TX and Bowling Green, KY this morning... are we getting the Stoops brothers?***
I was wondering when the ole flight tracker mashine would get fired up.

Wouldn’t anyone flying in come into Bryan Field? Isn’t that where everyone has?

Reactions: travis.sixpack

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

View attachment 449181

Stoops HC, Mike Stoops OL, Athens is Schumann for DC. Greenville Spartanburg is Dabo, new OC. Atlanta is Jerry Glanville head of Recruiting. And Greenwood was us taking Peterson’s Trapper Keeper and burying it in a field.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login