Florida State has to hate seeing Mississippi State in any regional

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I went down there for our regional a few years ago. There is a surprising number of FSU fans who love us because of how much they were treated well during our super regional in Starkville years ago. They come up every year and the same guys they come to see go down to Tallahassee every year just to visit

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Your English stopped working there, chief.

I went down there for our regional a few years ago. There is a surprising number of FSU fans who love us because of how much they were treated well during our super regional in Starkville years ago. They come up every year and the same guys they come to see go down to Tallahassee every year just to visit

Your last sentence is a 17ing catastrophe. I’d ask you to make some sense of it, but you’re you.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Your last sentence is a 17ing catastrophe. I’d ask you to make some sense of it, but you’re you.

The FSU fans who love us come to Starkville every year to see those MSU fans who they love, and those same MSU fans go to Tallywackee each year to visit their FSU bros.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
He’s the reason they used subtitles on Swamp People…not that I watched it. I only caught segments here and there.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The FSU fans who love us come to Starkville every year to see those MSU fans who they love, and those same MSU fans go to Tallywackee each year to visit their FSU bros.

See? I read it as there was a group of FSU fans that love coming and going down on MSU fans in sort of a home and home situation.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login