Fond Memories of Leach that helps ease baseball frustrations with laughter. Tulsa Brawl.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Heath kicked the guy from Tulsa and ran, then he kicked us and ran to Oxford. We got the last laugh; we kicked RebelBeatLandShark as in November. Heath ended his career a loser. Life goes on.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Heath kicked the guy from Tulsa and ran, then he kicked us and ran to Oxford. We got the last laugh; we kicked RebelBeatLandShark as in November. Heath ended his career a loser. Life goes on.
Wasn't that our 1st rounder that did the towel whip?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Huh? I'm startting' to feel like dubmass of the year. Do I get a reward for that?
That was YouTuber Jomboy, who mostly does baseball videos but sometimes does videos of other sports. I don’t think he sounds anything like Matt Wyatt, but to each his own.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Jomboy does a lot of baseball videos. I wonder if he might be interested in a pitch coach position that recently opened up?
Pitching Chicago Cubs GIF

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
That was YouTuber Jomboy, who mostly does baseball videos but sometimes does videos of other sports. I don’t think he sounds anything like Matt Wyatt, but to each his own.
Thanks. I thought it was Matt. When I went to yourube, I typed in Matt Wyatt Tulsa Brawl brawl and it popped up. thought I was right. LOL. I reckon it's been too long since I listened to Matt.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login