For All you Negative 17’s. I’m talking to you Bill

Tsunhater

Nov 2, 2012
Hey Bill

This team won by 22 on the road. Don’t give a **** who we played. You tired as mother 17ers need to either get on board or ship the 17 out. Y’all suck. Y’all being you and your like on this site. JFC get on board we have a bad *** QB with a solid roster. We are going 9-3 at worst this year. Here’s an idea, actually get excited for MSU instead of this whoa is me chicken **** ******** all you chicken **** mother 17ers ever whine about here. 17 U and 17 any one who just bitches to *****. We just covered on the road against a Power 5 team. 17 u and good night.

Last edited:

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
It’s not like we are completely opposed to negativity and skepticism around here, we bathe in it. But some of these loser-minded folks are something else.

Tsunhater

Nov 2, 2012
Profanity is the refuge of a small mind. Grammar helps.
And Bill yet again you prove how much you suck at life. Who gives a **** about grammar. This is a message board. I’m a has been MS state baseball player not an English Major. You and your ilk should go cheer for another team you negative 17ing 17 face!!!

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
And Bill yet again you prove how much you suck at life. Who gives a **** about grammar. This is a message board. I’m a has been MS state baseball player not an English Major. You and your ilk should go cheer for another team you negative 17ing 17 face!!!

😂😜😂😜👍🤪😂

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
His grammar is bad but you are just turrrrble. If there is a Mrs I feel bad for her because the only thing worse than an eeyore is a nagging *** eeyore.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Hey Bill

This team won by 22 on the road. Don’t give a **** who we played. You tired as mother 17ers need to either get on board or ship the 17 out. Y’all suck. Y’all being you and your like on this site. JFC get on board we have a bad *** QB with a solid roster. We are going 9-3 at worst this year. Here’s an idea, actually get excited for MSU instead of this whoa is me chicken **** ******** all you chicken **** mother 17ers ever whine about here. 17 U and 17 any one who just bitches to *****. We just covered on the road against a Power 5 team. 17 u and good night.

Dude, you're arguing with L4 . . . L4.

That is the definition of "a waste of time."

Just ignore him.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
It’s time for the haters to sit on their hands and stop with the comments. We have a good team that realizes we have to improve at practice and in games. They can be good and we overcome travel, time change, a better Arizona to go 2-0. Maybe you 17ers can go cheer for the Lane Train; he takes transfers.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
“Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” -Mark Twain

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login