For old Memphis area Dog Rockers'.....

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
I was there and I enjoyed the hell outta it. Thought Black Stone Cherry was good too.

BTW, if anyone here can help me purchase some Lynyrd Skynyrd Hell House Whiskey I'd sho appreciate it. MS won't allow online liquor sales and I desperately want to try it. Don't know anyone around that sells it.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I was there and I enjoyed the hell outta it. Thought Black Stone Cherry was good too.

BTW, if anyone here can help me purchase some Lynyrd Skynyrd Hell House Whiskey I'd sho appreciate it. MS won't allow online liquor sales and I desperately want to try it. Don't know anyone around that sells it.
Looks like you're SOL. I went to the webpage and did the store locator search and nothing within 100 miles of Memphis.

I'm sure that is like all these famous people tequila's where their name is just slapped on some tequila distillery's product. It takes years to make these things. This is probably just some Jim Beam. I just got a Bradshaw Bourbon which I didn't originally realize it was Terry Bradshaw slapping his name on it. I did like the taste though.

Last edited:

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014

Didn't know much about Blackstone Cherry, but for a warmup band they were pretty good. ZZ gave us a heavy dose of the blues plus their normal favorites.....was really thrilled to hear them play Brown Sugar. They normally don't play it in past concerts. L. Skynnerd was awesome as usual and loved it when they played Curtis Lowe. The whiskey they were promoting called Hell House Whiskey, I hadn't heard of. Of course I don't drink any more due to medical reasons so I don't keep up with the latest liquors. Crowd was great......pretty full for the concert setup.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login