For those that like this guy this is pretty good.

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
The after-spring practice meeting of the SEC. They hammer only for the "concert".

I've been down on that guy but that was good - Auburn especially was pretty funny. I still think he'd benefit from having a few other actors involved to mix things up.

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
I've been down on that guy but that was good - Auburn especially was pretty funny. I still think he'd benefit from having a few other actors involved to mix things up.
He had somebody for all 14 SEC Schools plus Texas and Oklahoma and Sanky. That's a lot for a 4 minute video

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
The fact that he plays them all is part of what makes it funny. You don’t look at his face, you look at what he’s wearing to determine his identity.
I just find the fact that he's playing all of them distracting. Other than Auburn in this video (which I thought was the funniest one), all the "schools" sound the same. He doesn't really vary his cadence or delivery.

I think his scripts are good and the jokes are mostly funny but most of his stuff in the past hasn't really worked as a whole for me because it's just the one guy. I just think the videos would be funnier if there were more actors involved.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I just find the fact that he's playing all of them distracting. Other than Auburn in this video (which I thought was the funniest one), all the "schools" sound the same. He doesn't really vary his cadence or delivery.

I think his scripts are good and the jokes are mostly funny but most of his stuff in the past hasn't really worked as a whole for me because it's just the one guy. I just think the videos would be funnier if there were more actors involved.
See, you’re like my wife. She has no appreciation for childish humor either,,,,,, wait,,,,,,, what are you wearing?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
See, you’re like my wife. She has no appreciation for childish humor either,,,,,, wait,,,,,,, what are you wearing?
This is the toughest room when it comes to humor. I just like most of his jokes and really appreciate the fact that he doesn't have to or try to be political. I was really sick of it when everyone was using the same punchline (Orange Man Bad) He may not be the best but he is original. I really like his videos using Dollar General stores.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
This guy is clever. What's not to like?

Plus he goes out of his way to include all the schools. I like that.

Reactions: Bullldawg78

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I enjoy watching his videos. He gets a lot of things right like Alabama players taking a pay cut in the NFL. :D

Reactions: Bullldawg78
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login