Did he say anything about Michael Brown. I just switched over and missed it but Chuck and Doug were saying something about Brown.
dawgfan77 said:I belevie Geno had an article on him stating he was working on completeing his course work via on line. I know nothing about how the rules apply, but if he is
academically cleared and the university admitts him back in, I would think he could play this year.
If nothing else this is a hell of a rumor on a slow July day.
I thought AJ had already denied (to BDJ.com) the JSU rumors.</p>
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation