Foreigners taking American jobs

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I don’t want to get political but I’m tired of Americans losing their jobs to foreigners. What are the talented Americans supposed to do? Could a Baker Swedenborg or Ray Guy even get a job today? I’m not anti foreigners, Morten Anderson is probably my favorite punter of all time, but this Australian invasion has to stop. Next thing you know the whole team is saying shrimp on the barbie. Even worse there will be no discipline because they will all be eating at Outback and that place has no rules.

in case you don’t know where this is coming from Utah and UF both have Aussie punters.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
trump supporters took our jobs GIF by South Park

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I don’t want to get political but I’m tired of Americans losing their jobs to foreigners. What are the talented Americans supposed to do? Could a Baker Swedenborg or Ray Guy even get a job today? I’m not anti foreigners, Morten Anderson is probably my favorite punter of all time, but this Australian invasion has to stop. Next thing you know the whole team is saying shrimp on the barbie. Even worse there will be no discipline because they will all be eating at Outback and that place has no rules.

in case you don’t know where this is coming from Utah and UF both have Aussie punters.
Ill Allow It GIF

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Hate if you will but Outback has some fine seared ahi tuna.

They've still got some surprisingly tasty items on that menu.

Who would've thought when they opened in the late 80's, taking advantage of the Aussie craze generated by Crocodile Dundee, that they'd still be humming along 35 years later. Damn well run restaurant chain.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login