Foreshadowing for the stripe out this weekend...

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
That's a fact.....Jack!!!!

bill murray film GIF by Hollywood Suite

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Is there enough purple and gold. I feel like there will be more? Maybe not for 11 am. I also feel like the Florida state game humbled them.

Reactions: MaroonSadness99

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Will be thinking of all you Section 21’ers that will be surrounded on Saturday thanks to our lovely MSU faculty.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Won’t be as many corndogs as usual ( I don’t think)
High of 82* and that’s about 3:00 PM
At kick it should be about 75-77* so there shouldn’t be any complaints about the weather.

sparks35

Oct 12, 2019
Will be thinking of all you Section 21’ers that will be surrounded on Saturday thanks to our lovely MSU faculty.
Good lord this resonates with me so much as a section 20 resident. Arizona fans about drove me crazy Saturday. They blended in with all the white shirts, but they were there. Announcement to all opposing fans - IF YOU DONT WANNA HEAR THE COWBELLS, DO NOT COME TO OUR GAMES. 17 the MSU faculty for putting me through that every game.

Jun 24, 2009
Good lord this resonates with me so much as a section 20 resident. Arizona fans about drove me crazy Saturday. They blended in with all the white shirts, but they were there. Announcement to all opposing fans - IF YOU DONT WANNA HEAR THE COWBELLS, DO NOT COME TO OUR GAMES. 17 the MSU faculty for putting me through that every game.
Faculty and STAFF. Any university employee has a shot at those sections. I don’t know why folks think that faculty who need the university to succeed and excel and who frankly don’t have the time to buy and hawk tickets are consistently flipping tickets on stubhub. Un tenured faculty aren’t going to make it if they are concentrating on ticket flipping, and it’s just not worth the time of tenured faculty, clinical faculty, research engineers, scientists, etc. to flip a few tickets for a few hundred bucks in a season. Also, they just don’t think that way. They are ”nerds” for the most part.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Faculty and STAFF. Any university employee has a shot at those sections. I don’t know why folks think that faculty who need the university to succeed and excel and who frankly don’t have the time to buy and hawk tickets are consistently flipping tickets on stubhub. Un tenured faculty aren’t going to make it if they are concentrating on ticket flipping, and it’s just not worth the time of tenured faculty, clinical faculty, research engineers, scientists, etc. to flip a few tickets for a few hundred bucks in a season. Also, they just don’t think that way. They are ”nerds” for the most part.

It's become an Internet lie for sure. That keeps getting repeated.

Fact of the matter, there is one faculty/staff section but lsu/Bama/UGA fans will be in every section of the stadium. Amazing how all those other sections go unmentioned over and over and over.

I see Bama is a sell out. All those empty seats on the east side for AZ were available to ALL State fans to buy. All State fans. We shall see who sits in those seats (from 16-24) come Sept 30.

Last edited:
Reactions: graphicBYdesign

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
This argument always cracks me up. The same people that say "bye God I paid for my seat and if I want to stand up the whole game, I can do whatever I want to do. I'll stand up for 60 minutes if I want to, its my seat I don't care what the blue hair behind me says!"
Those are the ones now saying "the faculty shouldn't sell their tickets", even though by God they paid for them and can do whatever they want to with them...........

Reactions: graphicBYdesign
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login