Forget about football

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
They are looking good. Still feel like they’re settling for the 3, but it’s hard to work through the paint with T Smith out.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
If you buy into the theory that in any given year the results of our best and worst sports are kind of the inverse of one another… we’re probably due for a final 4 run.

Remember when our basketball program sacrificed itself for a runner up finish at the cws and #1 ranking in first cfp ranking? It’s time the roles are reversed.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’m trying to remain calm. We look good. ASU was a tournament team last year….BUT, this is not that team. They may make the tournament, but right now they are not good. 8 transfers. Still not playing as a team.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
If you buy into the theory that in any given year the results of our best and worst sports are kind of the inverse of one another… we’re probably due for a final 4 run.

Remember when our basketball program sacrificed itself for a runner up finish at the cws and #1 ranking in first cfp ranking? It’s time the roles are reversed.
Yep, and I remember when all our other programs sacrificed themselves so baseball could win the CWS.

patdog

May 28, 2007

Given what we’ve suffered through in baseball & football this year, we’re due for a national championship.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
I’m trying to remain calm. We look good. ASU was a tournament team last year….BUT, this is not that team. They may make the tournament, but right now they are not good. 8 transfers. Still not playing as a team.
It's not like we aren't a completely different team also

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm not concerned about how far we can go as much as starting to be able to COMPETE with the big boys again. It's up to Jans how far we can get.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
There’s a decent argument that we should punt in football in the NIL era and become another Vandy and focus our investment on basketball & baseball. We’d get a better return in the investment.
With Wright at QB, that’s always a decent argument***

Reactions: patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
There’s a decent argument that we should punt in football in the NIL era and become another Vandy and focus our investment on basketball & baseball. We’d get a better return in the investment.
Inconvenient truth.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login