Former Alabama OL transfers to Iowa and is leaving to go back to Alabama after 2 months...

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
2 yards and cloud of dust was not intriguing to the OL. Go figure. That type of ball can be fun for OL but it's hell on your legs

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
The most interesting thing about this story is the guy transferred, got paid Iowa NIL money, and transferred back.

I hope the BI structures our NIL agreements so this can't happen.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
A 17 up system. There may be some tweaks made but I don’t see enough being made to satisfy the average fan.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

That is low key one of the funniest I've ever heard a coach make.

The delivery was great too. If I didn't know their fans (and pretty much every fan to be fair) thinks their offense is boring, I would have thought he was making a serious comment about not needing to change the offense as opposed to gigging his own fans about the offense staying the same whether they like it or not.

I guess when you win like he does at Iowa, you can call out fans that complain about your scheme.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
That is low key one of the funniest I've ever heard a coach make.

The delivery was great too. If I didn't know their fans (and pretty much every fan to be fair) thinks their offense is boring, I would have thought he was making a serious comment about not needing to change the offense as opposed to gigging his own fans about the offense staying the same whether they like it or not.

I guess when you win like he does at Iowa, you can call out fans that complain about your scheme.
it's fake.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
The most interesting thing about this story is the guy transferred, got paid Iowa NIL money, and transferred back.

I hope the BI structures our NIL agreements so this can't happen.
I only read that as rumor. I read their version of the Bulldog Initiative raised 100K but did it all go to him? And no one knows how their payments were structured.

Last edited:

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
it's fake.
I'm an idiot. I guess the AI superscript in front and the weird blurring around the margins wasn't enough to tip me off.

Still funny. Not as funny not coming from him.

Also pretty scary that I assume there wasn't much effort put into that and it was still a pretty good fake if you weren't watching closely.

Reactions: aTotal360

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
It's Bammer's master plan to pull other team's NIL funds back to them. Brilliant.***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login