Former OM Recruiter/Current Car Salesman Brennon Chapman Is a Complete Moron

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
What an idiot. He may actually be referring to Freeze since he worked under him and Freeze hasn’t been able to get another P5 job since he was fired. But that dude can’t keep his foot out of his mouth

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
What an idiot. He may actually be referring to Freeze since he worked under him and Freeze hasn’t been able to get another P5 job since he was fired. But that dude can’t keep his foot out of his mouth
He’s 10000% talking about Lane. He’s saying things in Lane’s personal life will be aired out if he leaves but if he stays it all stays silent.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
He’s 10000% talking about Lane. He’s saying things in Lane’s personal life will be aired out if he leaves but if he stays it all stays silent.
Precisely what I said a few days ago on another thread.....OM folks become extremely weird and overall just terrible people when it comes to their football program. I have three huge OM homers in the family that I see quite a bit, one of them is my niece and she'll be going to school there after graduating high school. She is already brainwashed to their cult-like ways and she goes to Oxford whenever she can. She's all about following any coach or coach's daughter, wife, etc. on Twitter and Facebook that she can find and practically stalk them. Since the other two OM homers (one's her dad) know this, they just sit and discuss OM coach's families happenings as if they are best friends. It's really bizarre.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
He does know Lane has enough money to hire a couple hard pipe hitting n****s that could go to work on his *** with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. They could get medieval on his ***.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
He does know Lane has enough money to hire a couple hard pipe hitting n****s that could go to work on his *** with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. They could get medieval on his ***.
Ill Be Damned Pulp Fiction GIF

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
A scared OM fan is a crazy fan. They start poking holes in the boat not realizing they are sinking themselves in the process.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Ok, I don't do twitter and what I can see on the screen doesn't make much sense to me so can someone fill in the blanks here?
Apparently, this idiot is threatening to release some embarrassing details from Kiffin's personal life unless he stays at Mississippi. As if anyone cares about any embarrassing details from a coach's life as long as he wins. Certainly hasn't hurt his career so far. Or Bruce Pearl's. Or a lot of other examples out there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login