Forsythe to the Mound!

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Let’s end this experiment right now and don’t bring out again unless we have a 10 run lead on the weekend or a need an out or two midweek against non-SEC teams.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
WTF was Lemonis thinking bringing him in in a tie ballgame and your going to face the meat of their order?

To play devils advocate, if we’re not going to use our top bullpen arms tonight, which we probably aren’t, we are extremely short on options. Forsythe is maybe still the least of those options. But we have a bunch of guys who may have also gotten shelled there.

I think you possibly could have squeezed one more inning out of Tepper though. Oh well. We have not hit well enough to win anyway.

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
To play devils advocate, if we’re not going to use our top bullpen arms tonight, which we probably aren’t, we are extremely short on options. Forsythe is maybe still the least of those options. But we have a bunch of guys who may have also gotten shelled there.

I think you possibly could have squeezed one more inning out of Tepper though. Oh well. We have not hit well enough to win anyway.

We’ve let a non- weekend, pretty good one pitch mid-week guy shut us down!!!

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
There’s a strange person on the mound pounding the strike zone wears #45 has about 8k, retired 9 in a row, name is Tullars or Cam not but not the same 45 who’s pitched outta the bullpen**

skydawg1

Jul 31, 2007
Lem taking one for the team in an effort to keep Bianco employed in Oxford. 1-3 vs State woulda sealed the deal. *

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Glad coach pulled him for the ninth. Great outing, at least that’s a positive from this game going forward

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Bianco throwing Johnson for the THIRD time in 5 days. Unbelievable.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Yep, I think Forsythe is a great SS because his fastball is an arrow! No break or curve at the end which is great when you throw the ball to a bag but horrible when you throw it over the plate.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login