Forsythe

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Just remember, the Lane haters couldn’t toss it up and hit it.
I’m not sure why anyone would be a hater. I don’t know why he fell apart in the field this season but he once he got moved to the bench he seemingly was a team player. I wish him the best but I am a little surprised he landed at a program as good as Oklahoma State

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I’ll never understand why so many on this board hated him. Yes, he had a rough year this year, but people hated him as soon as he stepped on campus. We don’t win the NC without him. He was the best fielding SS in college baseball his freshman year and his bat was clutch in the championship series.
Anyone who contributed to that NC should be treated like kings when they step on campus, regardless of how the last 2 years have gone. It's ok to want them to move on, fire coaches or whatever based on what they've done since - but they all played a role in doing something for MSU that no other team has been able to.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I thank him for his contribution to MSU and wish him well i future endeavors.

Last edited:

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I’ll never understand why so many on this board hated him. Yes, he had a rough year this year, but people hated him as soon as he stepped on campus. We don’t win the NC without him. He was the best fielding SS in college baseball his freshman year and his bat was clutch in the championship series.
Because our fans on social media and MBs are the absolute worst.

I wish negative folks would make friends and start a text group to talk **** about current players. Recruits, plays and families read all this. There's an old saying "praise in public, criticize in private."

We sell that "MSU is a family" but treat players like **** when they struggle or don't live up to our expectations.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Because our fans on social media and MBs are the absolute worst.

I wish negative folks would make friends and start a text group to talk **** about current players. Recruits, plays and families read all this. There's an old saying "praise in public, criticize in private."

We sell that "MSU is a family" but treat players like **** when they struggle or don't live up to our expectations.
Unfortunately, Twitter is full of trolls and negative fans. Not just MSU though. Every team in every league.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login