Fox joins ESPN in State mascot confusion

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
You notice they didn’t put UGA up there even though there is footage of him attacking people.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised the white dog doesn’t suffer any consequences

Bully Lives Matter

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg and wasabaka

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
FOX NEWS = FAKE NEWS
All news is biased these days surely you recognize that? It just depends on what bias you are more comfortable listening to.

Fox is more concentrated with conservative bias because they are the primary outlet. Just about every other mainstream media outlet has a liberal bias to it.

As long as you understand that and have the ability to critically think for yourself you shouldn't fall into the useful idiot low information voter for either side.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
All news is biased these days surely you recognize that? It just depends on what bias you are more comfortable listening to.

Fox is more concentrated with conservative bias because they are the primary outlet. Just about every other mainstream media outlet has a liberal bias to it.

As long as you understand that and have the ability to critically think for yourself you shouldn't fall into the useful idiot low information voter for either side.
Thats a big ask for well more than half the adult population regardless of political and social alignment.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Thats a big ask for well more than half the adult population regardless of political and social alignment.
Yep, and it seems to be getting worse. My kids know where I stand but I don't force anything on them similar to religion. They get more indoctrination from their friends and their school. I just encourage them to think deep and critically about everything regardless of the slant. I don't want them growing up on either tail end of the spectrum and as long as that doesn't happen I'll be happy.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I don't know what you're talking about. Jak would make a great presidential candidate.

Reactions: HailStout
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login