Freshman Locke will start today for Wisconsin

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Locke was an unexpected transfer last year who left when he found out the change of direction of the offense. He's now at Wisconsin in a modified AR system as the #2 QB. Last week the starter was injured so he was pushed into service.

He's had a week of first string snaps. Interested in seeing what he can do.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Right now he's being out played by altmeyer. From a friend of mine who went to Wisconsin. They are not pleased with their coaching staff.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Locke is going To be a good player, wisconsin is having growing pains adjusting to longos scheme. moedecai at the starter is out, Locke is playing at the same level In his first career start.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
I happened to switch it on to start their TD drive. He made some good throws. Better than any thrown by a Mississippi State QB this year short of maybe one or two in the South Carolina game. As far as I know it’s his first real action ever. Illinois was also the best defense in the nation last year by some measurable. I doubt they’ve lost all that talent. I could be wrong though.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I happened to switch it on to start their TD drive. He made some good throws. Better than any thrown by a Mississippi State QB this year short of maybe one or two in the South Carolina game. As far as I know it’s his first real action ever. Illinois was also the best defense in the nation last year by some measurable. I doubt they’ve lost all that talent. I could be wrong though.
Illinois has been bad this year

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
20-40 with a TD in his first career start with several drops in the first half.

make that 21-41 for 240 with 2 TD

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Great wining drive. Be nice to have that ability but we also don't have longo calling plays. And he would have sat behind will again this year anyway.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login