Friday Night Lights - Tv Show

Dawg1979

Jun 23, 2015
I’ve been watching Friday Night Lights again. I completely forgot that Mike Leach had a cameo while at TT and told ole coach Taylor his problem was that he wasn’t swinging his sword. About a 30 sec clip of him nat a gas station telling Taylor all about how to swing it. You gotta swing that thing

Hell of a good show for you young uns

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I’ve been watching Friday Night Lights again. I completely forgot that Mike Leach had a cameo while at TT and told ole coach Taylor his problem was that he wasn’t swinging his sword. About a 30 sec clip of him nat a gas station telling Taylor all about how to swing it. You gotta swing that thing

Hell of a good show for you young uns

As with other similar circumstances, I have always preferred the original movie version. Just my opinion, but one I happen to agree with.

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010
A sometime poster here has a Friday Night Lights podcast. We'll see if he names it and himself.

Emma’s Dad

May 5, 2021
Great show. I watch the first season every August when jonesing for some football. The movie is great too—just different.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
One of the few where I loved the book, the movie, and the TV series. All were exceptional in my opinion.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I believe his character name in the show is credited as Random Loon.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
As with other similar circumstances, I have always preferred the original movie version. Just my opinion, but one I happen to agree with.

The movie and the TV show are completely different and aren't even intended to tell the same story. That said, both are great.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Loved the show. Watch it every couple of years in august. Can't tell me Matt wouldn't have had an offer to play at a few smaller Texas schools. Or even the Luke kid from the last couple seasons.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login