Friday Nite Lights

tbaydog

Feb 25, 2008
Im sure Soy Boy will say this has been on here 10 times or manipulated.

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
It’s crazy over here. I’m close to Carthage, Tx. Town of about 10k and you would think your on a college campus. Football stadium isn’t that big, but it’s big and nice. Crazy the money spent

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
It’s crazy over here. I’m close to Carthage, Tx. Town of about 10k and you would think your on a college campus. Football stadium isn’t that big, but it’s big and nice. Crazy the money spent
Carthage is a nice spot in texas. I lived in 2 overrun spots in Texas for 20 years but was afforded a job that got me all over the state.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Buddy lives in Katy and when I was out there a couple years ago he took me by the high school that his kids attend and I was blown away with the size and “niceness” of the school and the stadium. It was crazy to look at on its own and then he told me that it was just 1 of 8 high schools in Katy. Almost unbelievable…

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
All this worldly look at me drives me crazy sometimes. But I understand that people are into that. It's the times that we are in for sure.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
All this worldly look at me drives me crazy sometimes. But I understand that people are into that. It's the times that we are in for sure.

There's never been a time that humans weren't into one upping other humans. It just takes different forms over history.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If I played for another SEC team and we were going to play that bunch I would be very determined to go out knock some dicks in the ground.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

The SEC universities get checks for what is it up to, $50'ish million every year now? Yet, they expect us to pony up for this type stuff out of our pockets when we've had a thread on this very site lately talking about how tough it is now for us to afford to buy a new truck? Yeah, I'm out

Last edited:
Reactions: MSUDOG24

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Show me a time or generation which didn't have a portion of it that bragged and used luxury/status items to show off.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login