Garrett on LA radio

Sarc Dawg

Nov 9, 2003
"I found out who my real friends are." - well what did you think was going to happen? I personally don't care where he goes, but did he really think there wasn't going to be a backlash when the star QB who's followed MSU and who's dad is president of the local Alumni chapter decommits from MSU and commits to LSU. As Seth and Amy would say- really? REALLY?

And to the joke of a radio host who says at least he won't have to listen all game to cowbells during our 8 home games- well the jokes on you a-hole, we haven't ever had 8 home games in one season- our AD doesn't believe in that.</p>

itawambadog

Oct 26, 2007
lol i liked that stumble right there. i hope this liar ends up getting cut and ends up having to transfer to the LA-whatever schools. also this radio host makes paul fienbaum seems like the greatest in sports radio.

lanceharbor7

Feb 24, 2008
"Chinese people from all over the world come to visit Elvis' birthplace." Awesome. And Tom Condon is a first class douche.

gptdawg

Jan 23, 2007
Someday when the kid matures enough he will realize but probably not admit how much he has let MSU down. Going to LSU is not necessarily what is best for him. You can play at the smallest school in the country and still make the pros.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
in him to go to LSU than Garrett did/does. He's let MSU down and some fans are going to be down on him, but it pales in comparison to what those crazy cajuns would do to him if the roles were reversed.

itawambadog

Oct 26, 2007
if he ever starts and ends up playing like henig or john parker wilson there is no telling what those crazy cajuns will do to him. with that being said i hope he gets to start in starkville someday.

KingBarkus

May 1, 2006
dawgstudent said:
Someone needs to pop this radio host in the mouth.

</p>

Those guys are a dime a dozen in this state.

This Garrett guy has stars in his eyes. "How can you turn down the National Champions?"

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
To be honest, he is shocked LSU is interested in him. Looks like another Todd Jordan in the making...

Feb 27, 2008
I liked the part were the corndog asked him about maybe changing his mind again. He put his audience at ease when he announced that Chris Garrett is a man of his word. Which word is that?

Now, Chris knows who his 'real friends' are. One of these new friends is probably the coach from Chalmette.

thunderclap

Feb 25, 2008
he lies to everyone, then he gets mad at the people he lied to for getting upset about him lying.

He'll fit in nicely in Baton Rouge.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
we had the most under rated co-eds in the SEC. I agree. See below.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login