Garrett Shrader went.....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
19 for 31 and 286 yds passing vs the Broncos of Western Michigan. Let's see if either Rogers and/or Wright can do anything comparable vs the same team this Saturday. My hope is they will, and should. But, we'll probably decide to run Rogers on keepers all night long.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
19 for 31 and 286 yds passing vs the Broncos of Western Michigan. Let's see if either Rogers and/or Wright can do anything comparable vs the same team this Saturday. My hope is they will, and should. But, we'll probably decide to run Rogers on keepers all night long.

If Rogers does better, does that mean anything?
If Rogers does worse, does that mean anything?

Perhaps the other 10 players impact the game and Rogers depends on them?
Just spitballin here.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
If Rogers does better, does that mean anything?
If Rogers does worse, does that mean anything?

Perhaps the other 10 players impact the game and Rogers depends on them?
Just spitballin here.
Yep.....means a hell of a lot.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I always look forward to the weekly Garrett Schrader report. He’s got to be the greatest quarterback who led us to a 6-6 record that we’ve ever had for all the hard ons so many people here have for him.
"The one that got away" is always better than the ones in the live well. Just like our best QB is on the bench. Personally. I like hearing about Schrader because he played for us at one time and I hope he is successful at the 'cuse.

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
I always look forward to the weekly Garrett Schrader report. He’s got to be the greatest quarterback who led us to a 6-6 record that we’ve ever had for all the hard ons so many people here have for him.
Talent wise, he was probably in the top 65th percentile to play at State. But the dude went all-out on every play - not just the helicopter play everyone remembers. I hated to see him go but I understand why he did.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I have watched a few Syracuse games since he transferred there, and I 100% guarantee I wouldnt have watched them otherwise. I like seeing updates about him too.

This thread though? This thread isnt some basic update thread, its a sad attempt at comparing and who knows what more after that comparison is made. Its a thread to potentially(hopefully) complain about Rogers. Its setting Rogers up for a completely arbitrary measurement of failure.

Its always funny to see people create a competition for others and not let the others know they are competing.

Reactions: was21

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I have watched a few Syracuse games since he transferred there, and I 100% guarantee I wouldnt have watched them otherwise. I like seeing updates about him too.

This thread though? This thread isnt some basic update thread, its a sad attempt at comparing and who knows what more after that comparison is made. Its a thread to potentially(hopefully) complain about Rogers. Its setting Rogers up for a completely arbitrary measurement of failure.

Its always funny to see people create a competition for others and not let the others know they are competing.
What if we schedule a second game with Western Michigan post-season and invite Garrett back to run the offense? Put this thing to bed once and for all.***

Reactions: mstateglfr

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

One of my pet peeves is hype about QB on team 1 vs QB on team 2 battle. No; not unless they plan on trotting out the offense for both offensive and defensive series.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login