Gary Ervin the next Tiger Woods?

Sutterkane

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
5,100
0
0
DJ blog says golf thriving up there ^^^^.

Didn't know he transfered back either. I always figured Gary would be excellent at driving off the tee, but unable to finish around the green, just like in basketball.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four