Gators all over UK early

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Florida catching fire against that 5th string UK pitching for sure :)

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Florida is really on their version of the 2022 OM run aren't they? So ready to be done listening to every announcer slob all over Cags
They are a the kind of team you don't want to play right now. TAM's chance is tonight. If they can't put them away I don't see them doing it tomorrow either.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Florida State is not gonna be able to catch up if they keep running the bases like we do. Tennessee is the luckiest and most buffed team ever.

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Florida State is not gonna be able to catch up if they keep running the bases like we do. Tennessee is the luckiest and most buffed team ever.
Just came here to post this. TN is already good enough of a team, and they keep getting lucky calls and lucky breaks and opponents making boneheaded mistakes to help them...

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Just came here to post this. TN is already good enough of a team, and they keep getting lucky calls and lucky breaks and opponents making boneheaded mistakes to help them...
They gave away two runs in the inning from someone running at third base.

Reactions: Ers236

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
They gave away two runs in the inning from someone running at third base.
I'm rooting for the Noles hard in this game, so I hate to see the blunders but misery loves company -- kinda glad to see we're not the only idiots on the basepaths. Seems pretty evident there's not much focus on that at the travel ball level eh?

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

Colonel Kang

Sep 29, 2022
Kentucky was never talented enough to win in Omaha.

The best two team in the country will be playing for the natty & TN is better than A&M

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Kentucky was never talented enough to win in Omaha.

The best two team in the country will be playing for the natty & TN is better than A&M
Seems like UT is just walking easily to this title.

Of course some of that is my hatred for them. Because it seemed the same for Ole Miss. but it seemed like we had to grind through hell to win ours.

Perspective I guess.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login