Generic NFL Training Camp Thread

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
This is what you want from your starting QB coming back from a knee injury, even if it is just daniel jones.

Last edited:

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
He was. Had a solid yr at LT. Will make some $$! Soon
And when a Penn State football player signs a big contract, it reflects well on all the rest of us.

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
Not sure if this really belongs here but I thought some of you might get a kick out of this. Every year the Packers have Family Night at Lambeau. It's basically a practice with other activities that fans can come and see. Here is an 11 year old kid in front of 60,000 people:

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Not sure if this really belongs here but I thought some of you might get a kick out of this. Every year the Packers have Family Night at Lambeau. It's basically a practice with other activities that fans can come and see. Here is an 11 year old kid in front of 60,000 people:

Thanks, that was awesome. I wonder how many NFL punt returners can catch three consecutive punch like that.

Reactions: Colt2169

LB99

Oct 27, 2021

Steelers should resign him. Heard on XM that the Pats still owe him nearly $9M so whoever signs him could get him very cheap. They were suggesting KC will probably jump on resigning him for that reason.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Steelers should resign him. Heard on XM that the Pats still owe him nearly $9M so whoever signs him could get him very cheap.
I agree. He's matured and seems to be taking conditioning seriously these days. With Pickins and Jefferson, they could really use a possession slot receiver. Roman Wilson is supposed to fill that role but he can wait.

Reactions: LB99

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
I agree. He's matured and seems to be taking conditioning seriously these days. With Pickins and Jefferson, they could really use a possession slot receiver. Roman Wilson is supposed to fill that role but he can wait.
Agree. Pickens and Austin can stretch the field. Juju and Jefferson can run the underneath stuff. Plus, Juju is a willing blocker.

Reactions: PSUJam

BiochemPSU

Oct 30, 2021
Saw the falcons and dolphins last night. Pennix looks pretty good. Wright, dolphins RB looks legit.

the new kickoff rule is awful. The worst part is that if you commit a penalty when receiving, you start inside your 15, possibly 10 yard line. Holding, blocking in the back, easy to commit and call.

Reactions: Bison13 and PSUJam

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Saw the falcons and dolphins last night. Pennix looks pretty good. Wright, dolphins RB looks legit.

the new kickoff rule is awful. The worst part is that if you commit a penalty when receiving, you start inside your 15, possibly 10 yard line. Holding, blocking in the back, easy to commit and call.
Yeah, more crap for the refs to screw up.

Reactions: ODShowtime

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Agree. Pickens and Austin can stretch the field. Juju and Jefferson can run the underneath stuff. Plus, Juju is a willing blocker.
This OC is all about WR down field blocking. He would be a great fit but I don't know about the terms he left on or if he wants to get back out to the West Coast with his family.

Reactions: LB99

DaytonRickster

Oct 25, 2021

Wowzer!

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Reactions: Karl_Havok

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Good for Pittsburgh. And I’m sick of hearing about Aiyuk every damn morning. (I’ve been ramping up my treadmill miles in preparation for our upcoming trip and with the Olympics over I’ve been watching ESPN.)
Where are you going on your trip?

Bones80

Oct 19, 2021
Germany and Switzerland. Germany on our own, Switzerland on a tour. Walking in the footsteps of my heroes, Hilbert, Laue, Einstein, Cantor, Krull, wow, psyched.
Just returned on Sunday from my one month trip to Munich (great beer gardens), Innsbruck (great hiking and views), Salzburg (very pretty city on a river) and Vienna (lots of history, cafe life, and music). Great trip!

• Love
Reactions: bbrown and LionJim