Georgia up early

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
I see they are carrying that momentum into the Big Dance. What in the world did Felton tell his team before the SECT? They went from one of the worst teams in the SEC to 4 straight wins and playing with a 3 seed early. Amazing.

1MSUDawgFan

Feb 23, 2008
If they win, they take the #3 seed spot. They could have a good draw to make the Sweet Sixteen.

But they have to win. There's still a long way to go.</p>

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
What is that crazy defense they are playing... It's some sort of zone, but with Gaines camped out in the middle of the lane. If they ran that against us, I missed. Seems to be working.

bulldogbaja

Dec 18, 2007
I saw GA play in Atlanta, and they were more than just hot- they figured some things out. I have them over Xavier and in the sweet sixteen.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
I agree. This is a bad draw for Xavier. Based on UGA's resume, they deserve a 14 seed, but I doubt there has ever been a 14 seed that has entered the tourney by winning 3 straight against teams in the NCAA tourney.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
I had Xavier in the Final Four. I guess I figured someone unexpected usually makes it. It'll be worth it to see UGA win and my bracket usually falls apart the first weekend anyway.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login