Get ready for a sloppy game tonight. This is the same referee crew

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That was calling the game on TV the other night that ended up having over 100 yards of penalties on both the two teams. The teams can't run more than two or three plays in a row without a flag.

Holy **** did you see that kick for a field goal? 60 yards!

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Not sure but maybe Vegas is on Dallas’ side tonight with some of the calls, and then Chevy with the tear jerker commercial, man.

Reactions: RotorHead

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Not sure but maybe Vegas is on Dallas’ side tonight with some of the calls, and then Chevy with the tear jerker commercial, man.
Doesn't matter if Dallas wins this game tonight. It only matters if they win when and if they have to face Philadelphia in the playoffs. it wouldn't matter if Dallas went undefeated through the rest of the season if they lost before the Super Bowl then they would be a failure to the Dallas fans.

Sorry for the rant I just get tired of watching them both flags on both teams instead of letting the teams play.. least they finally stopped.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Flags or no flags, how about that absolute rope from Dak to Brandon Cooks on the goal line. Dude is hot!

Reactions: MSUGUY

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Collinsworth is really happy Philadelphia figured out a way to score and make it a game according to him.

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
I don’t guess I have ever heard the broadcast ref overruled the on team refs, ridiculous

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login