GET TO THE HUMP TONIGHT

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
I don't care if you don't like Howland. I don't care if you don't want to wear a mask. I don't if it's raining. You shouldn't need an excuse to want to give any Alabama team regardless of sport hell. If we create the atmosphere you never know what could happen. To hell with the gumps!!!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
FYI - That Texas Tech Raiders team you all were so worried about just lost to Kansas State today.

There's a reason why we've had for number one teams already in men's basketball. January is crazy and teams are still trying to figure their selves out just like we are. I'm still not holding out hope but we've had less talented teams go further. Tonight's game is going to be huge going forward to determining how the season plays out

Quincy A. Wagstaff

May 28, 2020
I still feel like we can finish 5th or 6th in the SEC, which is probably a tournament team. But we have to win games like today: home games vs solid teams.

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
All we can do is support our team and make the Hump rock. If this team is a letdown so be it but lets do our part

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
Lot of ball left in the season. Today goes a long way in the outlook of the season so make the Hump bump.

klong-dog

Aug 22, 2012
Yep, Bama will play like the more desperate team i feel... coming in with two straight tough losses

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Empty seats everywhere. If you can't make a Saturday game why have season tickets?

Also they need to move the students back to the side of the court. That atmosphere needs them bouncing around dorm by the court again.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
One of y'all have to be the original "1 man pep rally" dude, got to be

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Can someone please post that photo I haven't seen it here in years

GTAdawg

Sep 11, 2010
Too many fans still tweeting about LAST YEARS national championship in baseball to give a damn about the Hump. Sucks. Our fam is here.

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
I had a blast at the game tonight. Make excuses and don’t come if you want to but you are really missing out if you do. Also, don’t complain about the team showing effort. If you can’t drive up (talking about you- 100 mile radius folks) and have a seat while they play their hearts out for the maroon & white. I live in meridian and will probably only make 3-4 games so I’m not saying you have to buy season tickets and not miss but I’d love to see our fan base as a whole make a larger effort. I promise it would pay off in the win column.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Empty seats everywhere. If you can't make a Saturday game why have season tickets?

Also they need to move the students back to the side of the court. That atmosphere needs them bouncing around dorm by the court again.

That was really a disappointing crowd for such a big game (or any game). The lower season ticket sections look terrible in person. Can’t be 25% full. The only pics I have of a crowded hump in the last decade are the women’s game vs OSU in first round of tourney. It’s sad we can’t get even half that crowd to a big men’s Saturday SEC game.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I was there with my wife and son. The crowd really came to life in the second half. We had a blast.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login