Man, that hurts badly!!!We ain't Vandy.....
I wish we were Vandy..
![]()
My gut tells me we are on our way to an ugly season and are in the early stages of a death spiral. I see this game getting ugly. Among potential playoff teams, Bama has the worst loss. They will absolutely be looking to show that they are still, indeed, Bama.If we score an offensive TD, it'll be a busted play run by Sellers. I just don't see Bama's D failing like that two weeks in a row or letting us drive down the field. If we can run, whoever is coaching the OL deserves a raise. Our D can play with anyone, but they can't gassed by poor O play.
That's my prediction. 31 pts by Bama.
I don't see it that bad, but I do think it will be bad.Take a pill for that condition!
I'm thinking something like Alabama 70 US 10.
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Kentucky, other Week 5 matchups
GamecockCentral Football
Noah Clark living up to preseason hype through South Carolina's first 4 games