Ghost in the Machine is a blessing from God

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I have no idea what you're saying but I am excited, even without any of PK Dawg's meds.

Futurama Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016

"Ghost in the Machine is a blessing from God"​

Negative Ghost Rider.....SN's BIG LiTTLE THiNG is a better option. A "SixPack" that's 9% for $9.99 vs GitM at 8.5% and a 4 pack for $13.99. No awful grapefruit with BLT either.

Last edited:

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
1. I like Ghost, but have found Dr. Juice a very suitable alternative on some nights if you want to change it up.

2. IBleed... album covers made a comeback (at least in my house) with the vinyl record resurgence lately. Best Buy has a good selection of classics - not really the deep albums, but I've grabbed basically the most popular albums from some favorite all-time artists to add to my parents' collection of vinyl that I've kept. I've done this for my 10 year old, too. He now has wall art made up of Van Halen, GnR, AC/DC, Metallica, Beatles, Police, Clash album covers (I feel like I've trained him right.) It makes a pretty cool display. I really want to take it all down and put it in my cave.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Fruit force from voodoo ranger is delicious. Be careful, it’ll get you there…quickly and sneakily.

Reactions: HRMSU

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I really prefer a "West Coast" IPA, but we just called em IPAs in my day. This millennial is getting old.
Oh yeah? Well this Gen X’r remembers when the choices were beast or natty light. If you were rich bud light or Miller light. Our beers didn’t have flavors. Every now and then you got to act cool and have a Guinness.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Ghost in the Machine??? pfft

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Fruit force from voodoo ranger is delicious. Be careful, it’ll get you there…quickly and sneakily.
Man, to each there own, but that might be the worst beer I have ever tasted. It's like the great value brand red kool aid and low proof vodka mixed with sweaty socks. I actually had a customer return it the other day after 2 sips and we gave him a good beer in its place. We have sold the 1 can in a month and he wanted a refund.. It's universally described as terrible by people who have tried it in my area. I inherited the inventory and I am doing inventory today and will probably chunk the rest of it in the garbage with the bud light. Can't sell it.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Man, to each there own, but that might be the worst beer I have ever tasted. It's like the great value brand red kool aid and low proof vodka mixed with sweaty socks. I actually had a customer return it the other day after 2 sips and we gave him a good beer in its place. We have sold the 1 can in a month and he wanted a refund.. It's universally described as terrible by people who have tried it in my area. I inherited the inventory and I am doing inventory today and will probably chunk the rest of it in the garbage with the bud light. Can't sell it.
Then one of us has a good beer palate and the other is just a cheap drunk. Maybe I can grow up one day and be as refined as yourself. Haha. 1) it’s a $10 buzz 2) I don’t have IPA bubble gut the next day.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
All ya’ll need to have a More Cowbell from Buffalo Bayou Brewing in Houston (TX, not MS). It’s a double IPA and it‘s amazing!

Ghost is good, but More Cowbell is better!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login