Girls look like crap against Texas A&M today

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Texas A&M is trying to beat us to death physically, but eventually, I'm hoping they'll run out of steam. It's not helping that our girls are absolutely playing wild and Wooly and not running their offense at all.

As usual, they have given Jessica Carter her third foul before halftime.

They have been out scored 13 to 0 in the second quarter

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I was at the game. Zebras were absolutely horrible, especially RE: J. Carter. However, we got out-hustled the entire game, got beat on the boards all game, and aTm shot 65% from 3-point land. And, in fairness, they had wide open looks on many of those 3's. Also, after the 1st qtr, we couldn't buy a three; several went halfway down and then rattled back out, I honestly think we somewhat took this game for granted and were not entirely focused.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
That was an ugly *** whippin today. Out Coached.. out played… that game set our wbb team back years. It was like Freshness was coaching again in her typical warmup attire for all ballgames.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
after her third 3 --I might have defended 00? Poor Carter was being mugged but the fouls were called on her. We have really not used Annie correctly this year. Novack-- last year really got production from her.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login